- Whip cream on a spoon. (Truth: I laugh…and then I say no because that is not a breakfast food. Then she asks again and I sweetly repeat no because that is not a breakfast food. Then she asks again and I still sweetly repeat no because that is not a breakfast food. Finally at some point she is melting down over the lack of me listening to her demands of whip cream on a spoon for breakfast and somewhere along the lines I not-so-nicely repeat no because that is not a breakfast food.)
- Ten pieces of popcorn in a pink bowl. (Ummmmm, yep you can totally have that because it is one of your healthier breakfast requests.)
- Only vitamins. (This wouldn’t be the end of the world if she would also eat the non-gummy vitamins…but, toddler. I have a love/ hate relationship with gummy vitamins.)
- Cookies. (I have found some alphabet cookies from IKEA called KEX that I most definitely call “cookies”. They are shaped like alphabet letters and taste like graham crackers. Cookies for breakfast while learning alphabet letters and sounds = Parenting win.)
- An entire can of black olives. (What’s the deal with toddlers and black olives? Thank you dear Costco for stocking Lindsay Natural Black Olives in a 6-pack.)
Because why wouldn’t you want to eat whip cream on a spoon for breakfast.